Company Mission Statement
To become a national leader in asset recovery, demolition, metal recycling, and due care rigging for the automotive, railroad, shipping, energy and general manufacturing industries. We will do so by having the best workforce, most advanced technology, and processes that promote the highest performance and adhere to safety standards.
To be exceptional partners with our clients, to diligently solve their toughest problems in a safe, efficient, and sustainable manner with intent focus on their bottom line.
- Safety: Is our #1 Priority at all times.
- Quality: To provide the best value available to our customers & suppliers.
- Service: No matter the size of the job.
- Pricing: We strive to provide the most current market prices.
- Environment: Meet/exceed all local, state, and governmental regulations & guidelines.
Best Management Practices
We are original members of the Responsible Recyclers Association (RRA), serving the state of Michigan. As part of our contribution to the association, we developed a set of Best Management Practices for Particulate Air Emissions, which addresses fugitive dust and torch smoke. We will provide information and training to your team to identify proper procedures, including addressing EPA clean air regulation.