RJ Industrial is headquartered in Flint, Michigan. We offer various positions within our organization ranging from skilled and trained torchmen, crane operators and drivers. We also offer positions in our headquarters and remote branch offices. If you are interested in applying for a position within our great company, please fill out the following application and email to the address listed on the contact page. All emails for applications will be submitted to the Human Resources Department ( Jobs@RJInd.com )
WE HAVE 4 OPEN POSITIONS!
RJ Industrial is looking for a highly motivated heavy metal cutter. Prefer experience with cutting heavy/thick steel with a 6 ft cutting torch. Must have good attendance and safety record. Having a valid driver’s license and vehicle would be an asset.
- Use a Liquid Propane and Oxygen Smith torch to cut scrap to specific sizes
- Required to move some materials by hand (usually less than 50#). While performing these duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use their hands, use tools, kneel, crouch, bend over and hear well
- Regularly work near moving heavy equipment such as cranes and wheel loaders
- Required to work outside in all weather conditions except when lightning is present
- Required to wear steel-toe safety boots, leather gloves, hardhat, face shield / safety glasses, hearing protection, leather spats cotton or flame resistant clothing
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Reads, understands and follows Company Policies and Procedures
- Ensures health and safety is considered in the performance of all activities
- Willing and able to work away from home for lengthy periods of time on different projects
- English language – verbal, reading and written
- Must be able to lift 25-50 Lbs.
- Be fit for work every day